Blossom Fall 2021 Retreat
“For the JOY”
October 29-30, 2021
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. ~ Hebrews 12:1-3
Please do not delay in sending in your Registrations. We hope you can join us!
You need a getaway full of fellowship, God’s Word, worship, creativity, and prayer.
The deadline to register is October 15!
Blossom Spring Bazaar
Virtually Open Forever
Unfortunately, we could not host our 14th or 15th Annual Blossom Spring Bazaar in person. However, you can access a majority of our fabulous vendors on our Facebook Page via this link: Blossom Virtual Bazaar
Blossom created the Spring Bazaar as a way to support the creative endeavors of our community and we are able to do this virtually! With courage and faith that Spring, Hope, Joy, Healing, and Peace can never be canceled we will love and care for our neighbors in a new way.
#blossombazaar #loveyourneighbor #openforever #therewillbedoorprizes
It is an honor to host this event in our community each year and we look forward to 2022.
Please contact Melisa Turner at email@example.com for more information.
Recap – Blossom Fall 2020 Day Conference
October 24, 2020
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful…You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised…we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved. ~ Hebrews 10:23, 36, 39
We want to encourage you to not shrink back from what this season of time is asking of you. By design as a child of God, you will produce fruit. You can have a Gutsy Faith that will strengthen you to face change. You can be brave to let go of what is now in the past and fulfill the purpose God has planned for you. God’s strength and power will give you the ability to learn new skills, face old fears, and be triumphant. We can know for certain that our eternity will be with a God who loves us and has provided all things for us!
- “You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.” ~ Luke 1:45
- And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1
- Jesus said to the father, “You said, ‘If you can!’ All things are possible for the one who believes.” Immediately the father cried out, “I do believe! Help me to believe more!” ~ Mark 9:23-24
- “…let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together…but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” ~ Hebrews 10:24-25